YKK-100C frame-type precision servo CNC hydraulic press
uses and working conditions of equipment
1. This machine is suitable for the pressing process of various plastic materials.
2. The machine produces without stopping for 24 hours, and an automatic cycle takes 20 seconds.
3. This machine has an independent power mechanism and electrical system, and uses button centralized control. The process actions are controlled by PLC, and can realize manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic operation.
4. The working pressure and stroke range of this machine can be adjusted according to process needs.
5. Equipment working environment temperature -5-40 degrees Celsius;
6. The power supply adopts 380V, 50HZ three-phase four-wire system, the voltage fluctuation range is 380V±10%, and the maximum relative humidity is 80%;
Main structural forms and requirements
7. It adopts a frame-type press structure (slider type guide), and the stress-bearing parts are optimized and designed with beautiful appearance, economical and applicable. The hydraulic system adopts a two-way cartridge valve for integrated control, which is sensitive, reliable and leak-free.
8. The hydraulic station is placed on the top of the press, with a board-type fence around the top and a ladder (on the rear side of the press).
9. The upper mold table moves up and down in a T-shape, and the space on both sides is used to make way for the manipulator's movement guide rails (see the attached picture for specific dimensions).
10. The lower mold table is fixed. There are mold guide and positioning devices (rolling guides) on both sides of the table. There are hydraulic mold changing rollers on the lower table (the mold ejection force is not less than 5 tons), which can easily push the mold in and out. Pull out (see attached picture for specific dimensions).
11. There is an automatic mold traction device in the middle of the lower mold table. The traction device is equipped with a latch cylinder. When changing the mold, the mold fixing plate is inserted and the mold is driven to move forward and backward. There is a slide rail in the middle. The power is an electric motor or a hydraulic motor and a chain drive (see picture).
12. A set of hydraulic system with oil cooler and return oil filtration device, reserved for the use of the punching cylinder on the buyer's mold (plus energy storage device).It is equipped with a manual control box and has two working modes: adjustment and automatic.There are two molding methods: constant pressure molding and fixed stroke molding.
13. Cooling system: used to provide cooling for the hydraulic press, using an air-conditioning oil cooler, including a complete set of pipelines and valves connected to the equipment, using well-known domestic brands; the pipelines use a pressure-resistant 10kg steel whip hose.
14. The upper and lower mold tables are equipped with automatic and fast hydraulic clamping devices, which are driven by cylinders and have signals for advancing and retracting positions (4 sets of upper and lower mold tables each, please see the attachments and pictures for installation dimensions), and a set of fast oil lines are reserved for each. The interface and circuit interface can be connected to the punching cylinder on the mold and the in-position signal.The press is equipped with hoses and quick female connectors.
15. There are 2 sets of rotating safety limit devices (limit columns) between the upper and lower tables of the press, with photoelectric detection.
16. There are safety light curtains on the front and back of the press.
17. There is a lighting light on the top of the press.